For SIIC 2016, ICI will have a limited number of $250 and $500 scholarships available for any 3-day or 5-day workshop of the recipient's choice.
We are also pleased to be offering two additional $500 scholarships from our newly created Canadian Intercultural Scholarship fund. These awards are intended to offer financial assistance to two Canadians who are interested in broadening their intercultural mindset and have enrolled in a 5-day workshop. They are due in large part to a generous donation and commitment from an intercultural friend in British Columbia, a MAIR graduate and frequent SIIC attendee.
For more information, please contact the SIIC Scholarship Committee at:
Included in the cost:
- Workshop tuition
- Lunch each day of the workshop
- Optional on-campus housing, with additional meals
- Most workshop materials
- All evening programs
- Housing is provided in Reed's residence halls beginning the night before your workshop starts until the morning after the workshop concludes. Extra nights before, between, or after sessions are available.
- Three meals in the Commons Café each day of the workshop are included, plus breakfast the morning of your departure.
- Lunch in the Commons Café each day of the workshop is included. You may purchase dinner, and you are encouraged to remain for the evening programs.
- Former SIIC participants and Master of Arts in Intercultural Relations (MAIR) students and alumni will receive a discount of $50 for each 3-day or 5-day 2016 workshop.
- On-campus participants adding a Sample of SIIC (SOS) workshop after Session 1 will receive a discount of $40.
- The Early-bird discount ($50 for 3-day workshops, $75 for 5-day workshops) requires registration and payment in full by June 1, 2016.
SIIC Installment Plan
Upon approval, you can borrow up to 60% of the cost of any workshop, interest free. These credit accounts will be payable in six equal monthly installments, beginning in August 2016 and continuing through January 2017.