SIIC Registration Information
Visit the Financial Information page.
- Former SIIC participants and Master of Arts in Intercultural Relations (MAIR) students and alumni will receive a discount of $50 for each 3-day or 5-day 2017 workshop.
- On-campus participants adding a Sample of SIIC (SOS) workshop after Session I will receive a discount of $40.
SIIC Installment Plan (SIP)
Upon approval, interested participants can borrow up to 60% of the cost of any workshop, interest free. These credit accounts will be payable in six equal monthly installments, beginning in August 2017 and continuing through January 2018. For more information, contact Steven Dowd, Director of Finance, or download and submit an application. We invite you to “Take a SIP of SIIC” this year!
- Participants may send the entire fee or a deposit of $150 per person. Final payment is due prior to arrival. Registrations without a deposit will be put on a waiting list.
- Participants who are sponsored by a corporation or academic institution may register with a purchase order number. Payments must be made in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank, or by MasterCard, VISA, or American Express.
- You may cancel your registration up to June 30, and we will refund your tuition less a $150 cancellation fee. Some substitutions or transfers, within 12 months, may be available by special arrangement. Contact Elsa Wallace for details.
- Please note: Although we encourage early registration to assure a place in your first-choice workshop, we will accept registrations until a workshop is full.
Choosing Your Workshop
Selecting the best workshop to meet your needs based only on the written description can be challenging. After you check the complete online workshop descriptions, we encourage you to use the excellent advising services at ICI. The staff welcomes the opportunity to provide you with details by phone or email about instructors, workshop content and methods, and possible alternative choices. We want you to be satisfied with your choice, since changing workshops after they begin may be difficult. If your organization is sending a team, it is especially beneficial to receive advice on distributing and balancing topics for the group.
Enrollment in each workshop is limited to allow interaction among participants and faculty. Please list your first- and second-choice workshop for each session; every effort will be made to place you in your first-choice workshop. If the workshop is full or cancelled, we will call you before placing you in your second choice. Since workshops run concurrently, only one workshop may be attended per session.
The Intercultural Communication Institute